Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Let's Overcome the Fear!!

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it."
                                                                        -Bill Cosby-



Hye to all readers and stalkers

How are you? Did you sleep well last night? Haha.. I had a weird dream but nevermind...nobody's interested to know bout that =P

Today I wanna talk about 'How to Overcome Your Fear'
This is like motivating myself actually, cause I've many things that I'm afraid of.
Yeah, people afraid of many things and so do I. Some are scared to ask what they don't know. *me*
And many people are nervous about starting something new and anxious of what others think about them. *me again*


 I failed my additional mathematics test once. I failed the driving test.
I failed the school prefect interview. I'm not ashamed to admit that I've failed several times in my life. Yeah, I'm actually afraid of failure but I still believe that success is built upon failure. It's true y'all.

I know the failure feeling is suckkss. Sometimes we stop trying because we are afraid to fail. *ke aku je yg  macam ni?*

I think to overcome the fear , we should confront whatever it is we're afraid of directly.
For example, if you're afraid of..hmmm.. lets say it is speaking in front of the public. First, try to speak in front of mirror..then in front of your family members, friends and you can eventually overcome the fear without you really notice it. When I was in school, I was terrified of speaking in front of the class. My fingers were shaking macam hape je. Therefore, I'll make sure before the oral  assessment, I have enough practice.


Then we should change the way we think and the way we act. Jika kau fikirkan kau boleh...kau hampir boleh melakukan... Yeah, you can if you think you can. Mind set itu penting wahai rakyat sekalian.
Kalau takut fail addmath, do more exercise to make u familiarise with the questions.
Percayalah, it really works!!!


Believe in yourselves. I always afraid  to try something because I think I'm not as good as others.
I don't wanna join programme that needs me to speak in front of lotss of people. "Aku takleh buat la weh. Menggigil aku atas stage kang." See, low self-confidence. But, deep inside, I know I can but I just afraid that it will not turn up as what I aspected. Tapi, tak salah  untuk cuba kan? And you know what....the feeling is awesome!!



Hmm..I've done lotss of typing...penat weyh!! I should stop here. Btw, I should practice to speak in English from now. I can write (walaupon tak bagos mana kan) but I'm not very confident to hold a conversation in fully English.



"Wan, jom kita cakap English!!!"
"Jom!!"

Wan=nenek aku
ngeeee =P

No comments:

Post a Comment