I was soooo bored this afternoon. So, I decided to google about something interesting that can cure my boredom. Then I found these interesting facts.
- If you chewing gum while peeling onions, you will keep from crying.
- If you are right handed, you tends to chew your food on your right side n vice versa. *Tapi aku belasah je
- The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear.
- Laughing can lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. *Afiqah, i need u to strengthen my immune system
- Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die. *So, DON'T sneeze =P
- When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red. * whoaa!!! i'm amazed!!
- Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death. * I thing this is the reason why semua pontianak n hantu2 have long hair =D
- Every day 200 million couples make love *wink wink*, 400,000 babies are born, and 140,000 people die.
- Rabbit and parrot can see what behind them without turning their heads.
- I can keep online the whole week if my mom tak membebel and if my laptop tak meletup!!
Towards the end of this post, I realized that I am
P/S: Tcer Azora, I miss ur ceritecerita..ur sidney postcard and also the gossips =D