Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Interesting Facts

Hye to all readers and stalkers

I was soooo bored this afternoon. So, I decided to google about something interesting that can cure my boredom. Then I found these interesting facts.

  1. If you chewing gum while peeling onions, you will keep from crying.
  2. If you are right handed, you tends to chew your food on your right side n vice versa. *Tapi aku belasah je
  3. The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear.
  4. Laughing can lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. *Afiqah, i need u to strengthen my immune system
  5. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die. *So, DON'T sneeze =P
  6. When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red. * whoaa!!! i'm amazed!!
  7. Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death. * I thing this is the reason why semua pontianak n hantu2 have long hair =D
  8. Every day 200 million couples make love *wink wink*, 400,000 babies are born, and 140,000 people die.
  9. Rabbit and parrot can see what behind them without turning their heads.
  10. I can keep online the whole week if my mom tak membebel and if my laptop tak meletup!!

Towards the end of this post, I realized that I am writing typing this post in English!! Owh, pandai jugak aku speaking..haha~~ Actually, nak lepas gian. It's been quite a long time since the last time I wrote something in English. I miss the English lesson during my school days. Especially the time when we're forced to write an essay in only one hour (mana cukup..plus chitchat..laughing..n makan in class..haha). Back then, I really hate the essay writting time but now I really miss those moments.

P/S: Tcer Azora, I miss ur ceritecerita..ur sidney postcard and also the gossips =D

No comments:

Post a Comment